Aspect: Limpid and citric.
Aroma: Elegant with floral and citric scent and melan nuances in a well integrated combination.
Taste: Acidity well balanced by the volume; complexity that gives it a persistent ending.
Bottle of 0.75cl.
Prizes and Distinctions
• 15,5 pts - Wines of Portugal 2014 (João Paulo Martins), Portugal
• SIlver Medal - Mundus Vini 2013, Germany
• 81 pts (Tambuladeira de Bronze) - O Escanção Magazine, May 2013, Portugal
• Honor Green - "The best Greens 2013", CVRVV, Portugal
• 89 pts - Buying Guide - Wine Enthusiast Magazine, July 2006, USA
• Gold Medal - Alles Uber Wein - International Wines Magazine 2005, Germany
• Gold Medal - Green Wine Competition - CVRVV, July 2001, Portugal
• Gold Medal + Trophy - Labeling Contest -CVRVV, June 2000, Portugal